About this item
- 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐅𝐀𝐒, 𝐁𝐏𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞, Installation-free, 170 oz tank, 4-stage water filtration, 3:1 pure to drain, simple to replace filters
- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 "𝐖𝐃-𝐊𝟏𝟗-𝐒" 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫.
- 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗨𝘀𝗲: This countertop RO water filter system K19 is ready to use as soon as it’s turned on, with no plumbing or drilling required. Because of its compact size of 13.8*7.9*16.3 inches, this countertop reverse osmosis system can be placed in your kitchen, bedroom, office, or even RV, thanks to its compact size.
- 𝟯:𝟭 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼: Thanks to the advanced waste water circulation technology, this K19 countertop water filter system has the pure to drain ratio of 3:1, which means that making 3 cups of filtered water produces only one cup of waste water. This makes it a more economical choice. 💧Note: If the system displays L1, it means that the TDS level of water is too high, and please pour out remaining water in the tank before refilling it with new water.
- 𝟰-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: The countertop reverse osmosis system can reduce chemicals such as vinyl chloride, ethylhexyl acrylate, according to the reverse osmosis membrane technical manual. It can also reduce radium and radioactive substances. Through PP cotton, activated carbon, reserve osmosis, this K19 countertop RO system can achieve the excellent filtration effect to provide healthy water for you. 💧NOTE: Do not work with well water or source water with high TDS (>500).
- 𝟭𝟳𝟬 𝗼𝘇 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆: Through the ergonomic design, the water tank of the countertop RO water filter system is easy to fill with water. Although the water tank is compact, it has the high capacity of 170 oz and can meet water demands of a big family for a whole day. 💦In order to increase the utilization rate of water, please fill the feed water tank to the Max mark every time.💦
Here are what our customers say.